Sales & Support: (833) EASY-ISP (3279-477)
International/Direct: +1 (520) 355-7800
24h Emergency: +1 (217) 717-9379
Text: ISPWN NAME EMAIL to +1 (917) 791-3137
Frequently Asked Questions
- Data-only devices approved for use with GSMA flat-rate or unlimited plans
- Data-only devices approved for use with GSMT flat-rate or unlimited plans
- European Data Only SIMs - List of Countries
- Global SIM Countries
- CloudSIM Daypass regions
- CloudSIM Countries
- In which countries can I start my own private-label wireless MVNO?
GSM-A utilizes LTE Bands: 2, 4 (66), 5, 12 (17), 14 (FirstNet), 29 and 30
GSM-T utilizes LTE Bands: 2, 4 (66), 12 (17) and 71
- Mikrotik Routerboards (including but not strictly limited to R11e-LTE-US or WAP Kit US/WAP AC Kit US, LtAP mini LTE Kit US, SXT LTE Kit US, LHG LTE Kit US)
If you plan on to using a device not on our list with an "approved devices" flat-rate or unlimited plan, there is no guarantee that services will work at full speed (or at all) and we are unable to provide support for devices we are not familiar with.
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Canary Islands
- Czech Republic
- Faroe Islands
- French Guiana
- French Reunion
- Isle of Man
Europe Only Plan
Day-passes are grouped by regions according to the costs associated with each country.
Asia Only Plan
|United Arab Emirates|
Hong Kong (China)
We support dealers and resellers outside of the US with US SIM cards, and ship SIM cards internationally for resellers whose subscribers will be visiting or immigrating to the US and need connectivity while they are here.