Sales & Support: (833) EASY-ISP (3279-477)
International/Direct: +1 (520) 355-7800
24h Emergency: +1 (217) 717-9379
Text: ISPWN NAME EMAIL to +1 (917) 791-3137
Frequently Asked Questions
- Data-only devices approved for use with CDMAV flat-rate or unlimited plans
- Data-only devices approved for use with GSMA flat-rate or unlimited plans
- Data-only devices approved for use with GSMT flat-rate or unlimited plans
- European Data Only SIMs - List of Countries
- Global SIM Countries
- CloudSIM Daypass regions
- CloudSIM Countries
- In which countries can I start my own private-label wireless MVNO?
CDMA-V utilizes LTE Bands: 2 (1900MHz), 4  (1700MHz), 5 (850MHz), 13 (700MHz), 46 (5GHz), 48 (3.6GHz)
GSM-A utilizes LTE Bands: 2 (1900MHz), 4  (1700MHz), 5 (850MHz), 12  (700MHz), 14 (FirstNet 700MHz), and 30 (2300MHz)
GSM-T utilizes LTE Bands: 2 (1900MHz), 4  (1700MHz), 5 (850MHz), 12  (700MHz) and 71 (600MHz) and 5G Bands n41 (2.5GHz) and n261 (28GHz)
July 2020: Sprint LTE Bands include 25 (1900MHz), 26 (850MHz) and 41 (2.5GHz) and are being integrated in to T-Mobile's network.
Flat-Rate (Approved Device) Plans:
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Canary Islands
- Czech Republic
- Faroe Islands
- French Guiana
- French Reunion
- Isle of Man
Europe Only Plan
Day-passes are grouped by regions according to the costs associated with each country.
Asia Only Plan
|United Arab Emirates|
Hong Kong (China)
We support dealers and resellers outside of the US with US SIM cards, and ship SIM cards internationally for resellers whose subscribers will be visiting or immigrating to the US and need connectivity while they are here.