Toll-Free Sales & Support: (888) 88-ISPWN (47796)
International/Direct: +1 (520) 355-7800
Canada: +1 (226) 44-ISPWN (47796)
UK: +44 (0)16 152-ISPWN (47796)
24h Emergency Callback: +1 (475) ISPWN-24 (47796)
Text: ISPWN NAME EMAIL to +1 (202) 935-3712
Data-only devices approved for use with CDMAV high-usage, flat-rate or unlimited plans
CDMA-V utilizes LTE Bands: 2 (1900MHz), 4  (1700MHz), 5 (850MHz), 13 (700MHz), 46 (5GHz), 48 (3.6GHz)
CDMA-V utilizes 5G Bands: n77 ("C-Band" 3.7-4.2GHz), n261 (28GHz)
Flat-Rate 5G UWB Plan (must be used in a 28GHz 5G-UWB coverage area only):
- Telit FN980m 5G UWB mPCI Module (this is an internal modem which needs to be installed in to a capable device) (in testing)
- Any 5G UWB compatible phone
High-Usage & Flat-Rate LTE Plans:
- Mikrotik Routerboards** (if they contain mPCI modules supporting LTE and/or 5G bands listed above, such as Quectel EC25-AF/EC25-V, EP06-A etc). Must use ISPWN configuration file
- R2/V5/V5a Max (provisionally approved)
- BEC RIDGEWAVE R15-W and R17-W (provisionally approved using approved configuration parameters)
- Exhaustive testing of a number of models listed below is currently underway
If you plan on to using a device not on our list with an "approved devices" flat-rate or unlimited plan, there is no guarantee that services will work at full speed (or at all) and we are unable to provide support for BYO Devices.
High-Usage & Flat-Rate plans have a minimum term of 3 months. Cancelling a line within this timeframe will trigger an ETF. IMEIs may not be swapped within the first 3 months after activation, and no more than once every 3 months thereafter. Swapping SIMs between devices may trigger an automatic & irreversable suspension of your line by the carrier.
If you'd like us to test whether your device(s) will work with these plans, please send a unit to us and we will test it with various configurations so we can determine compatibility - we can also test your device with other carriers if required.
Hotspot/MiFi plans up to 150GB:
- Nearly any Verizon-sold data device should work (this information is subject to change)
Requires further testing:
The below devices are known to work to some extent, but may end up being deprioritized or throttled (or may not work at all). We have also seen instances where some devices will perform perfectly on a speed-test, but not during real world usage:
- OpenWRT-based devices (such as WE826. WG3526 etc)
- GL.iNet x750 (Spitz)
- MOFI4500 (SIM8 version) is in testing but we do not have enough information yet to determine whether they will work properly or at all.
High-Usage & Flat-Rate Plan Exceptions (not eligible for use on flat-rate/high-usage plans):
- MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-V2 (both SIM4 and SIM7 versions) ****2020-09-25 These were previously approved but we are re-evaluating support for these devices and at this time they should not be used.
- Teltonika RUT950, RUT240 (Verizon Variant)
- Verizon branded hotspots (such as SmartHubs, Jetpacks, MiFis etc) are not compatible with high-usage, flat-rate or unlimited plans and can only be used on limited data plans (<150GB)
- T-Mobile branded hotspots (such as Alcatel Linkzone, ZTE Z915, ZTE Z917, MF64 etc)
- AT&T branded hotspots (such as MF275, MF279)
- Netgear LB1120
- Nighthawk M1 (MR1100-1A1NAS, MR1100-2A1NAS)
- Nighthawk M1 (MR1100-100NAS)
- Huawei B310-518s
- Huawei H8372H USB Dongle
- ReadyNet LTE520
- V4/V4A - some seem to work, but not all
- Cradlepoint - all models
- Peplink - all models
Should not be used on the network at all until further notice:
Any device lacking support for LTE Band 13.
If you have an open-market device and are looking to add your own modules for use with CDMAV plans, please refer to the compatibility list at https://opendevelopment.verizonwireless.com/design-and-build/approved-modules
This list is subject to change and periodic updates. Last Update 2022-02-01.